The Old Homeplace, your home in the Ozarks, is located at 406 E. Cedar Street on the corner of Cedar and Evans. We’re actually an old homeplace, renovated and and remodeled for guests who want to stay in “Rustic Luxe” with some good ol’ southern hospitality. A place to kick your shoes off, hang your hat, do some porch sittin’, but most of all, make you feel like you’re at home!
- $5.00 OFF for 60 and over.
- $5.00 OFF for Active Military and Veterans.
- Rates based on occupancy listed. Rates do not include tax of 11.5%
- All extra guests: $10 per guest, each night. Children under 12 are free.
- Motorcycle Friendly
- Sorry, no pets.
- Smoking allowed on porches only. Smoking indoors will result in penalty charges equal to one night’s full rate
- 2 night minimum on weekends in season. 3 night minimum for major holidays and festivals.
- Deposit required
- No refund due to inclement weather
- Rates subject to change
- Check In: 3 p.m. – Check Out: 11 a.m.
All reservations require a credit card to reserve the room. All cancellations must be made anytime prior to 5 days to avoid credit card charges with the exception of 14 days notice for festivals and major holidays; and for reservations of 2 or more suites.
The Old Homeplace is located just 2 blocks form Mountain View’s famous Courthouse Square, the heart of the “Folk Music Capitol of The World.” Nearby attractions include:
- Ozark Folk Center, America’s only state park dedicated to preserve Ozark Folk culture is just 5 blocks away
- Loco Ropes
- Blanchard Springs has daily tours just 12 miles North
- Float and fish on the White River
- Walking distance to hear high quality pickin’ on the Courthouse Square, shopping, and more!
- Arkansas Folk Festival
- Bluegrass Festivals
- Holiday Celebrations